Friday, October 24, 2008

Week 7: #17 Blog About Technology

I find that many people who are doing technology are great at doing the technology, but are very poor at telling others how to do it, or even why it would be worth the trouble. I have decided that a blog would be a great way to communicate with the people who take classes at the library. It would give me chance to post materials on line where they could access them, and they would be able to comment on the materials and the class. As soon as I finish the iHCPL program, I am going to start working on my library blog. Having taught distance learning classes using WebCt, I think it will be fairly easy to organize a blog to do many of the same functions. In any event it will be great fun learning the ins and outs of blogging.

No comments: