Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WEEK 5 TASK #10 Images, Illustrations, Art?

Most of the generators that I found were not easy to use. Some of them I could not even get to load. It might have something to do with the network that I am using. Some of the machines are connecting at 10 Kilobits. I suppose that if you were willing to pay, you would have access to some of the premium products. Although it is not easy to use (it sometimes locks up) the generator at http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/ has some interesting graphics. I can use them in some of my presentations and some of them might work well to hand interest to handouts. Avatars from Yahoo was very simple to use, but I could not locate an easy way to export it to other applications. Meez was kind of interesting. I created an avatar and was able to export it to other applications. If I had a large quantity of free time, I would try to locate some other useful applications, but I am not sure it is worth investing the time for an uncertain outcome.

No comments: